All About Pinup, All About Pinup School, Pinup Retreat, Pinup UK, PinupUK.com, Miss Pinup UK, Miss Pinup Ireland and Miss Pinup International are trading names of Rio Wild Limited.
To enter you need:
3 Photos – 1 head & shoulders, 1 full body and 1 of your choice. Please ensure these are clear and fit the requested pose. These must be less than 3MB in size.
Link (URL) to your special talent. This can be either a Facebook page, website or video (YouTube) as long as it clearly shows what your talent is. For help and FAQs go here – Frequently Asked Questions
Miss Pinup UK, Ireland & International titles:
Entrants must be over 18 years old at the time of entering. There is no age limit.
Entrants must be available to attend the Finals events. See All About Pinup competitions and events page.
Competition dates for entries must be viewed at the All About Pinup competitions and events page before agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Entry fee is £30 or 30€, payable upon completion of the online registration.
UK and Ireland – Entrants must be a resident of the competition title location or have been a resident for at least three years. Proof of address may be required.
International – Entrants allowed from any location and must remain a resident of the country stated at entry for at least 12 months. Entrants from the UK and Ireland are permitted to enter Miss Pinup International as well as or instead of their country’s title competition.
Entrants will be published to the competition website for online voting.
Online voting will close as per the date noted in the competitions page and successful Finalists will be advised by e-mail within 24 hours.
By applying you declare that you have read & agree to these terms and conditions.
UK – 8 Finalist places consisting of 1 Golden Ticket for Miss Scottish Pinup, 2 Wildcards and 5 by votes.
Ireland – 6 Finalist places consisting of 2 Wildcards and 4 by votes.
International – 10 Finalist places consisting of 5 Golden Tickets for Pinup Doll Australia, Miss Pinup Finland, Miss Pinup UK, Miss Pinup Ireland and Miss Pinup BEARDsterdam and 5 by votes.
All entrants Terms & Conditions:
Pinup UK reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time. Registered Entrants should refer to the Website for any updates.
Age: Entrants must be aged 18 or over at the start of the competition.
Official Language: English is the official language of the competition, it is a requirement for all delegates to speak English. If International title entrants require an interpreter, this must be provided by the entrant and at their own expense.
Freedom to enter the competition: Entrant must not be already bound by contract by any modelling agency or equivalent. If Entrant is found to be bound by contract they will be immediately disqualified from the competition without refund and any Pinup branded items given must be returned.
Submitted media (including photographs): Entrant agrees that by sending her photographs via the Pinup application form process she is allowing Pinup to use these photographs as required during the process of the competition and afterwards including publishing on the Pinup websites and associated sites as well as social media, but not exclusively to these.
Code of Conduct: Entrant will conduct herself in a courteous, professional manner at all times during the UK, Ireland and International heats and while representing a Miss Pinup title.
Entrant will not slander or libel other contestants, judges, All About Pinup staff or anyone else involved with or connected to the All About Pinup competitions before, during or after the competition. Defamatory verbal and/or written remarks against Miss Pinup UK, Miss Pinup Ireland, Miss Pinup International and Rio Wild Limited will result in immediate disqualification, forfeiture of all prizes and awards won, and subjected to any legal charges incurred by Rio Wild Limited because of this.
Any Entrant found publicly posting slanderous remarks on public forums, social networking sites or any other public domain will be immediately disqualified and legal action will be taken. Entrant will be liable to pay for the costs incurred if legal action is required and taken.
Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. Disruptive behaviour before, during, or after the competition may result in disqualification, removal from the premises, and legal charges.
Privacy and Your Information: The information that the Entrant provides at registration will be kept it in its entirety for one year or until their reign finishes. The information provided will not be passed on to any third party without the Entrants expressed permission. All submitted information is kept securely and can accessed by the Entrant at any time by writing to email@example.com and requesting this. All About Pinup will endeavour to return this information within 10 working days. Due to the sensitivity of the information provided, any Rio Wild Limited team member with access to this information will have signed a non-disclosure agreement. Any breach of this will be dealt with immediately.
All About Pinup / Rio Wild Ltd – Limitation of Liability / Responsibility: Rio Wild Limited agree to provide the Miss Pinup UK, Miss Pinup Ireland and Miss Pinup International entrants successful to attend finals events:
- Paid entry to the event.
- Special hotel room rate for those requiring accommodation at the Finals. Details can be provided upon request.
Rio Wild Limited is not responsible for: Arranging international travel or intervening / loss of goods / resolving disputes surrounding international travel to the hosting country for the Pinup competition. All entrants must pay for their own travel, accommodation and associated expenses.
Miss Pinup 2018 Entrants agrees:a) If asked to do so; To attend Miss Pinup UK, Miss Pinup Ireland or Miss Pinup International 2019 finals if selected as the winner during the 2018 competition in the capacity of guest judge and to hand over the title of Miss Pinup.
- Finalists to attend Miss Pinup 2019 promotional events when asked and where possible.
- If selected as the winner, Miss Pinup UK, Ireland or International agrees to attend a minimum of 5 appearances during the Miss Pinup 2019 promotional event. Appearances may include but are not limited to parades; radio, television and newspaper interviews; and public appearances at events. Winners are expected to provide All About Pinup with photos of appearances for the Pinup UK website and promotion.
- If selected as an All About Pinup winner, Miss Pinup will not enter or compete in any other national beauty contest during her reign. Winners are expected to give their time and energy to this title and this title only during their year’s reign. Permission for titleholders to participate in contests globally will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- If selected as an All About Pinup winner, Miss Pinup agrees that a contract will be signed pertaining to the code of conduct, appearances and work, including modelling, television and film, that the winners undertake during their reign on behalf of Pinup UK and Rio Wild Limited.
- That a commission of 20% (plus VAT on that commission, if applicable) will be deducted by the directors of Rio Wild Ltd from the gross fee for any paid assignment as a Pinup UK delegate, which has been organised and booked with All About Pinup.
- To look solely to the All About Pinup Director with respect to all matters relating to her application, rules, regulations, policies, preparation, rehearsal, performance and selection process, and all other matters relating to the competition.
- That Rio Wild Ltd and its mentors, performers, and competition team are not responsible for accidents, injury or theft incurred at the time of the All About Pinup events or travel to and from.
- That Rio Wild Ltd is not responsible for negligence or fraud on the part of competition sponsors, judges, or contract vendors (e.g., photographer, videographer, etc.) who may be providing products or services to entrants and winners at the All About Pinup events.
- That Rio Wild Ltd. is not responsible for negligence or fraud on the part of the host hotel.
- That Rio Wild Ltd. is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage caused to any prizes, gifts, and awards bestowed upon entrant after these items become the property of Entrant. Entrant agrees to incur replacement and/or repair costs to lost, stolen, or damaged items including but not limited to: crown/tiara, sash, plaques, trophies, etc.
- That the date/venue of the All About Pinup events is subject to change and in such a case, the entrant is not eligible for a refund.
- That prizes given by All About Pinup Sponsors to prize winners are not the responsibility of Rio Wild Ltd and Rio Wild Ltd cannot be held liable for any sponsor not fulfilling their prizes to winners.
Deadlines: All deadlines for photographs, and contestant information are strictly enforced and must be adhered to by entrants to each title.
Entry Fee & Payments: Entrant will be removed from the competition if full payment is not received by the end of the five working day period following receipt of the invoice.
Refund Policy: All fees paid to Rio Wild Ltd are NOT REFUNDABLE and NOT TRANSFERABLE in full or in part for under any circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to entry fees, advertising fees, contest admission ticket sales fees and any other fees paid to Rio Wild Ltd by anyone including, but not limited to, delegates, sponsors, and advertisers.
Disqualification / Title Relinquishment: If entrant is disqualified or relinquishes, for any reason, any title awarded to her, all prizes must be returned in full, and in condition received.
Travel: Entrants make their own travel arrangements. Rio Wild Ltd is not responsible for arranging travel or intervening / resolving disputes involving travel to the All About Pinup events.
Hotel: Entrants are not required to stay at a particular hotel. Entrants and their families must make their own hotel reservations.
Publicity and Promotion: By virtue of participation in the All About Pinup competitions, entrant agrees to allow Rio Wild Ltd the right to use her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion now and in the future. Entrant understands that her name, likeness, voice, and/or biographical information may be used on the Internet, in print advertising, press releases and merchandise related to the All About Pinup competitions and events (e.g., t-shirts, tote bags, hats, other apparel, mouse pads, and other promotional materials.) Entrant agrees that photographs submitted to Rio Wild Ltd may be used for publicity and promotion by Rio Wild Ltd, the Entrant must own the copyright to these images or have obtained permission prior to submission. Entrant agrees to release Rio Wild Ltd from liability for any injury resulting from publicity and promotion. Entrant agrees to waive any and all compensation for use of her name, likeness, voice, and /or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion.
Agreement: All About Pinup Entrant agrees to abide by the above rules. If an entrant fails to abide by the above rules and/or brings Rio Wild Ltd into disrepute, for which a decision will be made at the Director’s digression, the All About Pinup Director has the right to terminate the entrants contract immediately, reclaim the entrants welcome pack and authorise the deletion of all photos containing the All About Pinup, Pinup UK, Pinup Ireland or Pinup International logo.
By submitting the entry form and fee(s) to All About Pinup or Rio Wild Ltd Entrant agrees to abide by all policies, rules and regulations set forth by Rio Wild Ltd on www.allaboutpinup.com